Poke Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Shifter! (Accepting!)

3 posters

Go down

Legend of the Shifter! (Accepting!) Empty Legend of the Shifter! (Accepting!)

Post  Scizor67 Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:24 pm

In the Regalo region, a region that I found (credit to yuhato) their are many new, and different kinds of Pokemon. However, the Company has sent master trainers to take them! So, I've made a chip to let us shift into these new, and diverse Pokemon, and ones that are old! The Company must be stopped....
Rules:
No godmodding
No SPAM
No double posting
form
Name:
Favorite pokemon to shift into:
Reason for being here:
Bio:(optional)

Here's mine.
Name: Zack Denning
Favorite pokemon to shift into:Sandslash and sandshrew
Reason for being here:I was sent with my girlfriend Kyles (Kyles) to find legendary Pokemon, and defeat our counterparts.
Bio: Nothing
Scizor67
Scizor67
Admin

https://pokefans.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Shifter! (Accepting!) Empty Re: Legend of the Shifter! (Accepting!)

Post  Piplup-Is-Priceless Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:36 pm

this topic was moved fomr the marriland forums due to restriction of rules, catch up before posting!
http://www.marriland.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=385949
Name:Lynzeya Nozaki
Favorite pokemon to shift into:espeon or glaceon
Reason for being here:she wanted to feel free
Bio:(optional) Lynzeya had a tragic childhood, her parents abandoned her, and she knew of no other family, so she has mostly been living on the streets until she heard of the new morphing technology, and applied straight away. she has very special psychic powers, so she can sense things that people cant see, and sing sacred songs.
apperence: :Legend of the Shifter! (Accepting!) Ndq7x4
Piplup-Is-Priceless
Piplup-Is-Priceless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Shifter! (Accepting!) Empty Re: Legend of the Shifter! (Accepting!)

Post  Zangoose65 Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:00 pm

Name: Kyles Bone
Favorite pokemon to shift into: Zangoose
Reason for being here: Loves pokemon!
Bio:(optional) she wished life wasn't hard for her, she loves a good fight but life gets tough now...
Apperance(human):Legend of the Shifter! (Accepting!) Me (ignore pokeballs)
Pokemon apperance:Name:Legend of the Shifter! (Accepting!) Zangoose
Zangoose65
Zangoose65
Admin

Location : Ask again, and you may feel a sharp pain in your arm....

Back to top Go down

Post  Piplup-Is-Priceless Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:21 pm

shouldwe start from the old forum? check last post from there
Piplup-Is-Priceless
Piplup-Is-Priceless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scizor67 Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:23 pm

We are starting from the old forum.
Scizor67
Scizor67
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Piplup-Is-Priceless Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:38 pm

ok, i guess ill meet my shadow then.. dont worry, shes a nice one :D
--------------------------------------------
Lynzeya was releived that the two morphers where ok then.. *WHUMPH!* she was knocked out and drifting in a sea of dreams..
A shadow of a girl who looked exactly like her walked up and pulled her up. "Hello, i guess your wondering why i took you here.."
Lynzeya nodded in pure fear..
"You are about to take a very important role.. those two people will die, unless, a song must be sung a moment before death takes them off.." The girl passed a small orb into Lynzeya's hand.. ".isten to that, and it should all become clear" The girl then shoved Lynzeya off her feet, and she came back to her senses in the real world in Vaporeon form again..
Seeing the girl now known to her as Kyles on the floor in pain, she cased a Aqua Ring around her to heal her, then pulled her onto her feet with her long fishy tail.
Piplup-Is-Priceless
Piplup-Is-Priceless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zangoose65 Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:57 pm

Kyles was still in pain but she was splashed with water, she was then pulled up from Lynzenya and kyles starred and said, "Ugh, thanks, SSSS..." said kyles as she stood there but fell to her knees. "Pain, i feel pain from my back, those rocks, they hit me hard" said kyles as she tried to stand up again...
Zangoose65
Zangoose65
Admin

Location : Ask again, and you may feel a sharp pain in your arm....

Back to top Go down

Post  Scizor67 Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:02 pm

OOC: The new post makes us meet our counterparts, who are evil. This was the post.

Kyles was still motionless still, she did not wish to die but the pain the stabbing in her, she knew the pain was too great but she knew that the Counterparts were going to get Zack next, kyles tried to stop the pain, she tried to stay strong but it was too much pain. Kyles managed to say a few words before anything horrible was going to take over her, "Only life can give what was taken" spoke kyles but she was then lost again, fighting the death and the pain but it seemed like it was taking over her. Kyles then felt something horrible happening, Kyles was then cloaked in black aura mist and she was covered all over in the mist with her eyes glowing red, she opened her eyes and jumped up, the Counterpart got the best of her, she stood there and said to zack, "You know you want to save kyles, but if you try to kill me you kill kyles too!" sneered the Counterpart kyles that had infused kyles with evil and darkness. "You think you can save her? No chance, now you will die as well" said Counterpart kyles as she then showed long sharp black aura claws that were very sharp and they pinned Zack to a tree and counterpart kyles glarred at zack. (Kyles was infused with her counterpart, you kill the counterpart that infused kyles, kyles dies too.)

My post:

"Kill me. I can't hurt the real Kyles." Zack said, doing nothing to protect himself. He stood there, pinned by Shadow Kyles. Then, Zack saw his own counterpart too. "Missed me?" Shadow Zack asked, with a laugh. He looked at Shadow Kyles. "Did he fight?" Shadow Zack asked her. "No. He said he couldn't hurt the original Kyles, who has been infused with me," Shadow Kyles snickered. Shadow Zack frowned. "Weak. Pitfully weak." Shadow Zack sneered. He threw Zack to the ground, and Zack didn't fight back. Shadow Zack got ready his best Aura Sphere ever, and fired the long ray of aura at Zack....
Scizor67
Scizor67
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Piplup-Is-Priceless Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:41 pm

Lynzeya looked over the two shifters dying. Where was that orb her other self was talking about? She looked down on the floor, when she noticed her hand had a small pearl encrusted ring, but it wasnt glowing like in the shadow world.. She tryed singing quietly to it, but it wouldnt work! She started to panic, not wanting anybody to die..
Piplup-Is-Priceless
Piplup-Is-Priceless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scizor67 Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:50 pm

IN MARRILAND

Darkrai shot it's own shadow ball at the missingno's attack, destroying them both.
"If Kyles becomes one with you, i'll just submerge you in her conciousness, trapping you within!" He flew faster as well, but didn't change to a different pokemon who was faster. Hiryu stood up on Darkrai's back and morphed his hand into a charizard's head. A long, bright stream of flame shot out frtom it's open jaws, but it didn't hit the missingno. Hiryu morpheed back into Darkrai(Joined with him)Darkrai splayed his hand and a dark mist sprayed from it, creating a void for the missingno's greatest fear to appear out of.

yuhato

Shadow Zack looked at Hiryu. Then, he fired his most powerful Aura Storm at Zack, sending him flying. Zack did nothing in return. "My one true friend....is gone..." he said sadly, with tears in his eyes as he was flying. He landed with a THUMP! on the ground, and was motionless. Shadow Zack had grabbed him, and then threw him to the lake. He found the sharp rocks in the lake, and had a cruel idea. He grabbed Zack, and pushed him agaiants the sharp rocks. Blood came into the lake, and Zack was screaming in agony. "Let go! Please...." Zack said, and then Shadow Zack just pushed his body into the rock, and it dug in. Zack lay motionless, stuck on the rock, with blood pouring into the lake, and you could see the mark...(not pretty)

Me

Hiryu sensed Zacks mind dissapearing, and acted quickly.
"Release!" He cried, splittting himself from Darkrai, but leaving his Human body behind, he transformed into his true form, Queztalos. He raced to where Zack was and brought him back with softboiled. Then, he immobilized Shadow Zack with a safeguard, which he would eventually break, but that was no matter, he would be done before that happened. He found Kyles's body and carriend it to a nearby shack in the mountains. Laying her there, he raced back to darkrai and fused into the human form.
"Let's go, full speed ahead."

yuhato, (i;m nto healed)

Kyles had heard the pain of Zack, she tried to escape from her counterpart but it was too much pain. Kyles remembered the words she had said before, "only life can give what was taken" she then thought, <Only life can give> thought kyles and she thought, <just let life deside> thought kyles and the pain grew around kyles. Kyles tried to fight it but she knew it was too great, she knew zack was hurt but she could not get to him. She tried to split from her counterpart, it worked slightly but she then saw her counterpart landing and kyles tried to split again but it worked a little more.

Zangoose

Hiryu landed next to the Missingno.
"If you want to take Kyles, you'll have to beat me first."
Suddenly, a picture of Kyles splitting from her counter part flashed into his head, and in a second, he understood. That was her counterparts biggest fear, being separated from Kyles.
"Hey, you might want to be careful, else Kyles will split with you!" He yelled at Shadow Kyles.

yuhato

Shadow kyles then saw that kyles had completly split from her counterpart and fell in front of hiryu. She stood up and morphed into Zangoose and ran to find zack, but her leg then hurt but she flinched for a few seconds. She then pushed the pain away and ran on to see where zack was but he was nowhere to be found. Kyles then found blood on a boulder sharp rock and saw it was zacks but he was nowhere in sight..

Zangoose

Zack was having a nighmare. He rested.

IN DREAM:

"Kyles!" Zack yelled, and tried to catch Kyles. She was running away. He finally caught up to her. But, it wasn't her. It was her Shadow! "Zack, you never thought you could defeat us...Kyles loves you. I know, I'm her counterpart...." she said, ominously. "But you would've never been alive to see to it." said Shadow Zack, as he abruptly appeared. "Maybe I would've! But....I can't hurt her...." Zack replied to both of them. "You're weak. Why not?" they retorted. "Because....I love her...." Zack said quietly. "All's fair in love and war." they both retorted. "Not when you hurt the person you love..." Zack answered.
Scizor67
Scizor67
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down