Poke Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventure of Orre! (Accepting!)

3 posters

Go down

The Adventure of Orre! (Accepting!) Empty The Adventure of Orre! (Accepting!)

Post  Scizor67 Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:33 pm

A boy named Ken was out in his family's porch in a region called Orre, playing with his Pokemon. He had Staryu, Treecko, and Cleffa. However, one day, 2 men, who were dressed in odd clothes came up to his porch. "Hey! What gives?!" Ken said, with alarm. They forcefully took Ken's Pokemon without a word being spoken through them, using a device he had not seen before. When they did this, they threw Ken onto the street. And then, they drove away, with Ken's heart feeling broken, and raged. From that moment, he had vowed to get the people who did this to him. So, when he was older, he joined the police force, and theey gave him things called Purifying Balls. The police had told them that this group was known as Cipher, and they turned Pokemon into Shadow Pokemon. The police had also said. that the Purifying Balls opened the Shadow Pokemon's heart. Ken organized a rescue tema, in which you are now part of...

Rules
1. All Marriland rules apply.
2. No flaming.
3. No double posting
4. No SPAM
5. No godmodding

Positions
1 Leader: Ken
2 Co-leaders:
6 researchers:
5 healers:
1 Trainer: Kyles

Name: (full)
Pokemon: (no legendaries) (you'll get more Pokemon as the story goes on)
Personality:
Favorite type: (helps determine which kind of missions the team will receive)
Favored position: (not co-leaders, I decide that)
Scizor67
Scizor67
Admin

https://pokefans.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

The Adventure of Orre! (Accepting!) Empty Re: The Adventure of Orre! (Accepting!)

Post  Zangoose65 Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:14 pm

Name: Kyles Bone
Pokemon: Zangoose (Male,Angel) The Adventure of Orre! (Accepting!) ChibiZangoose
Personality: Viciouse and loving
Favorite type: Adventure and Head to Head combat
Favored position: Trainer
Zangoose65
Zangoose65
Admin

Location : Ask again, and you may feel a sharp pain in your arm....

Back to top Go down

The Adventure of Orre! (Accepting!) Empty Re: The Adventure of Orre! (Accepting!)

Post  Scizor67 Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:52 am

OOC: ACCEPTED!
Scizor67
Scizor67
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Adventure of Orre! (Accepting!) Empty application!

Post  Hiro Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:18 pm

Name: Hiro
Pokemon: Staryu (i love this pokemon) :120: :
Personality: Fun-loving and easy going, but serious when needed.
Favorite type: Water/Psychic
Favored position: Whatever i'm needed for. ;P

Hiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Scizor67 Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:33 pm

OOC: Accepted!
Scizor67
Scizor67
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiro Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:09 pm

anything i need to do now? ;P

Hiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Scizor67 Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:56 pm

We'll start now. Let us begin! Oh, and BTW, we are starting fresh. Catch up on Marriland Forums. I've locked Adventures of Orre.

Zack was waiting in his office. Guards came in through the door. "Zack. We have two new recruits." the guards explained. Zack looked at them closely. He had the ability to sense Pokemon feelings, and human feelings. "I see. Your name is Kyles, and your name is Hiro." Zack said, and then Hiro and Kyles gasped. "I have the ability to sense Pokemon and human feelings. I can sense if there are Shadow Pokemon or not." Zack explained. "Welcome to the team." Zack said, eyeing the Staryu, and the Zangoose.
Scizor67
Scizor67
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiro Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:46 pm

okay.

"I hope I can be of assistance in any way possible," Hiro said trying to seem unruffled by his boss's guessing of his name. "I'm not too horrible in battles with Staryu, but i'll take on any job you throw at me." He stood straight, his staryu flashing it's core beside him.

Hiro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down